what is office365 why should I care
As an IT support provider we are always moving forward on the sea of technological change – we have to try and help our customers jump ship at the right time to ensure they stay competative – what we do is try and get you to the point where you say – GoodChoice IT made us more profitable and our lives easier. Small little things can add up to a business being 30- 40% more efficient and people are happier
So here we have reasons to use office365 in 2016 (if you are not already converted)
- Your email is backed up – when your computer fails – all those emails you archived neatly away for the last 5 years vanish – how will that impact on your work? Office365 solves it – we just load up the webmail and then when the new pc arrives put in your email and password – thats it
- multiple devices are synced with contacts, calendar and email – I remember my first blackberry which you could actually work on the move – how frustrating is it that your sent mail still doesn’t sync to outlook in 2016
- check your mail anywhere on any device
- office subscription – remember that email that Jenny emailed Bob and he couldn’t open it because he was using Word 2000, we just push out the new version of office when it comes out – so ALL YOUR STAFF HAVE THE SAME VERSION OF OFFICE!
- Support costs are lower, the system is more secure – no need to maintain a server for email
There are alternatives such as google apps or hosted exchange we will explore what makes business sense and get you migrated over with no fuss or bother – the hardest thing will be remembering why you didn’t do it sooner!